woensdag 18 januari 2012

NOTD OPI - Fly

I couldn't wait to swatch one of my Nicki Minaj polishes so today I swatched Fly for you!

I started out with two coats of this polish. I thought the polish was a bit thin. Maybe I haven't shaken it enough? I don't know. Does anyone has the same problem?
Anyway, just put two coats of the polish on your nails and it will look so pretty!




OPI - Fly swatch
Without flash



OPI - Fly swatch
With flash



OPI - Fly swatch
Without flash



OPI - Fly
With flash



This is a greenish blue color. It's also one of the three creme polishes of the collection.
I haven't got this kind of color yet, but it's stunning!


What do you think of this polish?
Does anyone of you have one of the polishes of the Nicki Minaj Collection?


Thanks for reading!


xo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten