woensdag 4 januari 2012

NOTD - OPI Dim Sum Plum + Teenage Dream

For today I have a mani that I wanted to wear on new year's eve, but I was too busy with work and I had to go to the church so the nail polish haden't time to dry.
That's why I'm showing you guys the mani right now.

Two weeks ago I got my order from Beauty Maniac. They used to sell OPI but not any more. Don't ask me why.. They had a huge sale so I bought some OPI polishes including OPI - Dim Sum Plum!


OPI - Dim Sum Plum swatch
Without Flash


OPI - Dim Sum Plum swatch
With Flash



OPI - Dim Sum Plum swatch
Without Flash



OPI - Dim Sum Plum swatch
With Flash



It's a beautiful purple color! I lacquered two coats of Dim Sum Plum on my nails.


I loved the plum color, but for new year's eve I thought that the polish was too plain. So I lacquered Teenage Dream over Dim Sum Plum and the result was amazing!
It looked like sugar on pink candy or something, haha. Really looked cute! Especially with the holograpic glitters!


OPI - Dim Sum Plum + Teenage Dream swatch
With Flash



OPI - Dim Sum Plum + Teenage Dream swatch
With Flash



OPI - Dim Sum Plum + Teenage Dream


What do you think of the combination Dim Sum Plum + Teenage Dream?


xo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten