maandag 16 januari 2012

New OPI polishes!

Woooow.
It's been a while since I've posted something on my blog.
I know, I know, I'm so sorry guys.
Please forgive me! I hope you can while reading this post!

A couple of months ago, I posted something about the new collections of OPI. You can read the post here if you like. The post is written in Dutch.
In that post, I told you guys about the Nicki Minaj Collection. It came out this month!!

I have three of the six polishes of the Nicki Minaj Collection! I think that these three polishes are the prettiest of the collection!

I've got Fly, Did It On 'Em and Metallic 4 Life.



F.l.t.r. : Fly, Did It On 'Em and Metallic 4 Life


Fly is a sea green polish. It also looks like turqoise or jade! Anyway, it's a gorgeous greenish blue!



OPI - Fly

Did It On 'Em has something of a neon yellow but is has a green undertone in the polish. The green makes the color less intensive. I think this polish would be great for people with a tinted skintone!


OPI - Did It On 'Em


Metallic 4 Life has a black base en lots of silver glitters. Big chunky glitters and a lot smaller glitters.




OPI - Metallic 4 Life


I really want to try these polishes!
I love, love the colors!

Stay tuned for NOTD's and nail art with these polishes!


xo

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten